-Please make your instructor aware of any pre-existing injuries that may be pertinent to your instruction.
-You will be learning various techniques that may result in normal leg bruising.
-Our studio welcomes both female and male clients who have a genuine interest in pole.
– 8 hour Cancellation Policy: If you cannot attend a scheduled class, you must sign out (online) at least 8 hours before class time or else you will lose the class credit.
– Tardiness: Late arrivals (for any reason) after the first 15 minutes are not allowed into class. Your class credit will be forfeited as ‘absent’ to remain fair to others in class. If class is full, the spot will be given to the stand-by student present.
– No transfers, extensions, or package splits.
– Refunds are only given within 24 hours of purchase, and for unused services only.
Starter Package: 30 days from first visit
1,4,10 class packages: 5 months from purchase date
– Do not wear oils/lotions prior to class.
– Remove rings and bracelets before class.
– Let coaches, coach: students are not permitted to co-teach for liability reasons.
– Young children/toddlers are not permitted inside during class because of the adult-appropriate themes
– Class Attire: workout top and form fitting shorts. Heels optional or you can wear socks. For choreography classes: kneepads are strongly recommended.
– Leave all personal belongings away in the storage room.
– No filming instruction. Filming yourself is permitted the last 10 minutes of the class.
– If instructor notifies you to wait for a spot, do not perform the exercise without the instructor physically assisting you.
– Refrain from leaning against the pony wall (wall divider) and mirrors.