– If you are experiencing any flu/cold symptoms, wait until you are symptom free before attending class.
– If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 but are symptom-free, wait 14 days before attending class.
– Members shall sanitize hands, take temperature, and remove shoes upon entering through the door.
– There is a maximum of 4 people per class. Add yourself to the waitlist if classes are full. If there are consistently several people on the waitlist, an additional class time may be opened to accommodate.
– There is a 8 hour cancellation policy to allow ample time for another client who may want to take the class to book an empty spot.
– Members must wipe down poles & surface area after class.
– Masks and using your own yoga mat are recommended.
– Instructors do not physically spot students for pole tricks.
– Our studio floors and surfaces are cleaned/disinfected daily.
– Door will be locked during class and promptly unlocked when class ends to allow students to exit/enter one way only.
-Please make your instructor aware of any pre-existing injuries that may be pertinent to your instruction.
-You will be learning various techniques that may result in normal leg bruising.
-Our studio welcomes both female and male clients who have a genuine interest in pole.
– 8 hour Cancellation: sign out via online/phone at least 8 hours before class time or else the credit will be forfeited.
– Tardiness: if students are more than 10 minutes late, their spots will be given to any standbys or walk-ins present. Instructors reserve the choice to deny attendance if you are more than 10 to 15 minutes late for safety reasons.
– No transfers, extensions, or package splits.
– Refunds: can be given within 24 hours of purchase, and for unused services only.
Starter Package: 30 days from first visit
1,4,10 class packages: 5 months from purchase date
– Do not wear lotion/oils prior to pole classes.
– Remove rings/bracelets before class.
– Class Attire: workout top and form fitting shorts. Heels optional or you can wear socks. For choreography classes: kneepads are strongly recommended.
– Please be mindful and keep talking volume to a minimum and wait until the class is over to walk through the classroom.
– No small children or toddlers are allowed to be present, as there are adult-appropriate moves taught in class.
– Leave all personal belongings away in the storage room.
– No filming instruction. Filming yourself is only permitted at the end of the class with instructor’s direction.
– If instructor notifies you to wait for a spot, do not perform the exercise without the instructor physically assisting you.
– Refrain from leaning against the pony wall (wall divider) and mirrors.