– I’m a pharmacist in the day and a poler at night
– I love Japan. I first went to Japan on my 30th birthday, then solo traveled to Japan for a month and a half at 32, then visited again with my husband at age 33. Guess where I want to go first when this pandemic is over? Japan!
– I get nauseous but I love spin pole – ask me about home remedies if interested
– I named my cat Murph because of the movie Interception.
– Favorite things to do besides pole? Hot pot and karaoke!
– I’ve been playing classical piano since age 6. It is one of my inspirations when coming up with pole routines.